Alaska Coordinates CandleRegular price $34.99
MIDNIGHT SUN ALASKA
Memorialize your special location with this thoughtful coordinates candle from our handcrafted collection.
They're going to love it!
It's the perfect gift for your loved ones who are celebrating sacred occasions such as weddings, engagements, milestone birthdays, graduations, or a new home.
Let them know that they’ll be missed, whether it's relocating, going to college/university, or wanting to ignite wanderlust and travel.
Seriously, they're going to love you for it and it will smell amazing!
- Top Notes: Orange Zest, Star Anise
- Mid Notes: Cedar-wood, Jasmine
- Base Notes: Patchouli, Rosemary Sprigs, Oak-moss
A fall celebration of brown sugar and cinnamon sticks joins on top. A shimmer of lemon is blended with vanilla extract & pralines. White cedarwood and musk add to the finishing touches.
- Top Notes: Brown Sugar, Cinnamon Sticks
- Mid Notes: Vanilla, Pralines, Lemon Zest
- Base Notes: Cedar, Musk
A delight of citron zest & vanilla bean is introduced. A bold spice heart compliments this aroma. Warm undertones of tonka bean & whipped cocoa complete this delectable fragrance.
- Top Notes: Citron, Vanilla Bean
- Mid Notes: Cinnamon, Clove
- Base Notes: Tonka, Whipped Cocoa
Our candles are created in the USA and ship from New England using a 100% natural soy wax blend. Candles are labeled and shipped within 2-3 business days.
- 13.75 oz. Candle
- Glass Vessel
- Average Burn Time 60-80 Hours
- 100% Natural Soy Wax Blend
- 100% Cotton Wick
- Non-toxic. Contains no lead, plastics, parabens synthetic dyes, or phthalates.
• Always Trim Your Wick to 1/4" Before Candle is Lit Each Time to Avoid Any Soot
• Burn Candle so Wax Pool Reaches the Jar Edge Each Time to Prevent Wax Tunneling
• Burn Candle No More Than 4 Hours at a Time AND Do Not Burn Candle with Less Than a 1/2" of Wax Remaining
• Keep Candle Away from Fans, Open Windows, Hot Surfaces, Children, Pets
• Never Leave a Burning Candle Unattended.